St Martin Campaign
House Rules 1
- I am willing to listen to any ideas or comments you have about the rules but I make the final ruling and it will stand.
- Joking, fooling around, and talking are a part of D&D but there is a limit to what is acceptable to myself and the other players.
- Metagaming will happen no matter what but there will be time you will be told to stop or it will affect the game.
- Since we are playing at Robert’s apartmen we have to follows his rules and the rules of the apartment complex’s management.
- The PHB, DMG, MM, and the complete… D&D books are acceptable you may request the use of others, I may or may not allow them.
- The main races from the PHB are the only ones accepted right now but you may talk to me about ones in other books. Click here for a more detailed description on how the races compare geographically to our planet.
- For a character’s key abilities use the roll system in the PHB.
- You are given an automatic 2 skill points in a profession.
- All of the PHB and the complete… book classes are available for players (in this campaign there will be no physionics)
Facts of Salmen Islandwith information on the Town of St. Martin
The last batch of passengers Samuel and his crew ever picked up was our heros the volunteer town’s police force. On this fateful voyage the galley came under attack of some raiding gnolls and Samuel and his crew expect for __ where killed by slave shippers. Our heros took command of the galley and use it as their own private vessel for their adventures.
Current characters and their class
RupertWanderer 3 if allowed.